Playtex Baby, 360° Cup, Spoutless, Peppa Pig, 9+ Months, 10 oz (296 ml)
Описание товара Playtex Baby, 360° Cup, Spoutless, Peppa Pig, 9+ Months, 10 oz (296 ml)
- Dentist Recommended**
- Stage 1
- BPA Free
- Drink & Learn!
- Travel Lid, Removable Handles
- Place, Press, Tilt & Sip!
- Drink Naturally!
Works like an open cup - with fewer spills, more sips.*
- This is not a traditional sippy cup, so no sucking is needed.
- Drink anywhere around the rim - there's no spout.
- Convenient Travel Lid - ideal for on the go or at home.
- Your child controls the flow by the tilt of the cup and the amount of pressure applied by the upper lip.
- Tilting the cup too fast or not following the steps in order could lead to overflow.
- To stop the flow, tilt the cup upright or remove the cup from mouth.
- Encourage your child to find their own natural drinking rhythm over time.
*Vs an open cup.
**Reviewed by an Independent Dentist.
How to Assemble:
- Insert stem of silicone top into hole in center of disc.
- Position the combined top onto the cup.
- For Stage 1 cup with handles, secure handles onto the cup.
- Place top onto the cup and turn clockwise to secure.
How to Use:
- Place lower lip on the outside rim of the cup.
- Press upper lip firmly against the soft inner part of the cup.
- Tilt the cup slowly until the liquid begins to flow.
- Sip away. Your child controls the flow.
- Fully disassemble parts before washing.
- Before first use and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Clean nooks and crannies thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- After washing, allow cup parts to dry thoroughly between uses.
- Before assembling, check all parts to ensure they were fully cleaned.
- All parts are top rack dishwasher safe.
Tips for Optimal Performance: Do not use cups with carbonated beverages or pulpy juice.Предупреждения
Do not leave child unattended while using the cup. To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with the cup.
Do not allow child to bite or chew the cup.
If any part of the cup is damaged or shows signs of wear, please discard.
Do not use with hot liquid as this may result in burning.
Do not use cups in microwave.